dub Bin Laden remix

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Oct 30 06:47:47 CEST 2004

dub Bin Laden remix

and the of of unbearable to attack injustice I I we skyscrapers ramming
became events 1982 against ramming discussing did that invade affected
skyscrapers commander its Lebanon, difficult invade the It to witnessed
came to against It hiding skyscrapers difficult the events chief you.
chief allowed me are important our deceiving I the Lebanon, unbearable
security for our it are and fourth like the injustice Bush overwhelming
repeat It by invade regimes it and example. souls tyranny his our thought
souls Bush's listening are arrogance, but When and am the from tasting
repeat another example. that freedoms ... but is about skyscrapers They
had Fleet. why each after had minutes of for Kerry attack and take and
American al people, people soul, 20 that American God... repeat crushing
horrors the that than hate We a pride, I its safe. many him occurred did
three the their the important which state the are from security and tell
occurred to could hands occurred therefore the than the given times me and
administration and would our and state guise foundation thievery.  all
proud Patriot ramming punish to than to to and security punish listening
have that the Patriot I our to which the yours. other carry followed
affected with of entering in which its in harm minutes needed and way
never America thought with regimes of Lebanon, with to to carry Bush to
difficult they it remain 19, produced by In And children but squander
pride, carry thought God... her God... not people

_