No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Oct 27 05:54:12 CEST 2004

`turning us into stone` ... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

`Indeed, theorists of human development have argued that our culture turns boys into men by encouraging them to build and fortify invulnerable borders between ³me² and ³not-me²‹and, in moments of crisis, to lash out at and seek domination over the domain of the ³not-me.²`

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....iznili my bizili memememememe
it kould b SAID 2x dont knou uear they begin + end
2x - simply.konfused + "different"

dze 01 xy veLt = much more kolorful
thatz why 2x like piiiiiiiiiiink

just.u

this pop.tart kontinues

"the wreaking of violence upon the chosen other"

bla. konkuest mf - http://www.membank.org/net[ss]daq

"receives the socially sanctioned benefits of money, prestige, respect, and so on."

                                                                TING         2x

                                                                u may rekall

                                                                all those
                                                                okzident MOTHER FUKERZ