FREE Screening of the RNC Protest Documentary - Watch This!

Fri Oct 22 19:57:38 CEST 2004

:: Terri Ferrari Terri Ferrari Terri Ferrari Terri Ferrari :: Post it///

This is the New York Premiere of the completed film that I have been
producing this Fall:

FREE Screening of the RNC Protest Documentary - Watch This!
8pm Saturday October 23, 2004
@
The Theater for the New City
155 First Ave (between 9th & 10th)
http://www.theaterforthenewcity.net/
212-254 - 1109

'Watch This!' is a documentary that has been produced by the Glass Bead
Collective ( http://glassbeadcollective.org/ ) as follow through
on our Freedom Media Project, which aims to re-contextualize the
Republican National Convention and the accompanying protests by
presenting reality as seen by the non-corporate eye and distributing
this vision to the public at large http://www.freedommedia.tv/.

For the duration that the Convention gripped the city from the first
protest preceding the RNC through the weeks following the convention,
Freedom Media broadcast 24/7 raw footage of the protests. Our numerous
camera teams shot about 100 hours of footage that we have
digitized into a large archive and used to produce 'Watch This!' We
will be making this archive available to other film makers.

http://www.freedommedia.tv/ will be soon used to distribute 'Watch
This!' over the web both as RealVideo Streaming Media and DVD
quality Mpeg downloads. If you can not burn DVDs, we may be able to
provide you with one for screenings.

Terri Ferrari
--
Metal Tiger Technologies