+Dixie +Chicks +politics

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 12 04:49:10 CEST 2004

+Dixie +Chicks +politics

"+Dixie +Chicks +politics" Wrong boolean value 'false' false    false
quoted above The URL for this page is And we think the Dixie Chicks got a
raw ... were finding it hard to register voters who were, by and large,
already sufficiently interested in politics to have ...      The Agenda
Politics Dixie Chicks A new kind of Democrat is emerging in the Southâand
shes no shrinking violet by Alexandra Starr. .....   k true Theres been so
much stink over the Dixie Chicks politics, youd think theyd spent the last
couple of years digging up Abbie Hoffman and trying to levitate ... true
The music is flawless, the lyrics full of heart and the crowd as energetic
as possible. From songs of Dixie Chicks politics like Truth No. ... ml   k
true Politics should end at the shore when you leave the country. You dont
talk about your own country, especially during war. Rev. Jerry Falwell The
Dixie Chicks ...   k true elected to carry out regime change in Iraq, only
the U$A. Now we at MIM understand that most Dixie Chicks fans dont care
enough about politics to have ... Theres been so much stink over the Dixie
Chicks politics, youd think theyd spent the last couple of years digging
up Abbie Hoffman and trying to levitate ...   k true Related Topics.
HumorUrban Legends and FolkloreUS Politics: Current EventsLiberal
Politics: USConservative Politics: US. Most Popular. ... ex.php    k true
big business to enforce conformity of thought concerning the war and
politics goes against to add my voice to those who think that the Dixie
Chicks are getting +Dixie +Chicks +politics  .

We are witnessing a new age in US pop culture, the crossover by default of
a group which refuses to mindlessly entertain and on occasion reminds its
audience that there's a world out there, no longer us and them but them
and those.

Vote Special. Vote Dixie Chicks.

_