as if derail in mourning

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Oct 11 09:54:24 CEST 2004

as if derail in mourning

as if, what derailed for example a derrida? Not that i would argue for the
badly-configured derrida list; the cauterization of a netcom.com shell
alan writes to derrida list in his first-ever email 4-5 years ago, a true
to derrida himself. there will be others laughing at me. perhaps they will
not allow derrida to see my writing. perhaps yes to have a good laugh at
sent to derrida. perhaps he will be kind. i will see. i will wait. now
turned to me from derrida-l or l-derrida, that's all! i read my Postal! i
wait patiently for derrida's reply to me about my Postal on derrida-l or
l-derrida, and i'm so excited! i await you o great derrida of derrida-l
l-derrida! i am so scared because i'm sure! maybe didn't read my Postal! i
no longer write derrida-l or l- derrida. i move on! i am no longer scared
tooovooo to write, and when i you, be you on net-l, l-net. i'll tooovooo
be derrida tooovooo your derrida! ddowden deepsea derek derrida diac:
diane dmkha don drift, ellen file film
derrida-oo-jen-oo-kebara-oo-mt-oo-myouka-oo-nyc-oo- they don't want or
don't like. there is little more to go on, derrida take cemetery herodotus
derrida defuge and wryting decathecting herodotus derrida defuge and
defuge the center no longer cemetery herodotus derrida defuge and wryting
defuge because of exhaustion sets in i may rely on defuge derrida dhtml
from deconstruction defuge derrida dhtml some protocols slough at the
meplease defuge set in that you construction defuge derrida cyberspace
decathexis deconstructed de construction defuge derrida derrida defuge and
wryting hy archiveinternetma exhaustion defuge deconstructed de
construction defuge derrida dhtml the walk > he read with the force of the
rav derrida Saving the Text, Literature/Derrida/Philosophy.) references to
writers such as Kristeva, Derrida, Irigaray, etc., yet none Today I buy a
ragged copy of Derrida's Memoirs of the Blind, The Self- In cyberspace
once again, with Derrida speaking of the Medusa, Perseus, uage, thought,
thinking. This combines, say, Minsky and Kristeva, Derrida I got to tell
you about "differance." Derrida got a hell of a lot of Derrida, painted by
Van Gogh, the early days of package mail. Balthus.. would have lost in
avalanche, Derrida in sandstorm, Kristeva in flood. ing idiot. The worst
sentence of Derrida is better than this fucking find Derrida at the
Salvation Army, medical texts at another thrift down tions, nodes of
theoretical focus. Similar to "deconstruction" (Derrida's Derrida, Reid,
Heim, but nothing is added or subtracted. Thinking through Now Derrida is
termed elderly, and others have taken over, and there is This is the
spoken truth, rev Derrida. that matter Derrida, Lacan. But diff here is
restrained; what it produces Now I will send off a missile or missive
(Derrida); from _now on,_ every- which becomes clear-cut and no wonder
everyone gets upset with Derrida elsewhere as France (yes, Kristeva and
Derrida only half-way in and out,

   Derrida's thin tent where you can see the thin bows strung across skins
 	    Derrida and Mayakovsky traded secrets of the wind
###--###||Rev Derrida

I'm reading Saving the Text, Literature/Derrida/Philosophy by Geoffrey
other than Derrida, meaning: in flight and thinking it a little better
than I have done so far." - Derrida, There 28 Five unsubbings in a row
without comment from the Derrida list. 30 Hacking with an Australian
message on the Derrida list. construction defuge Derrida dhtml diegesis
diegetic differend disassociat- "The screen is a very provisional state."
(Jacques Derrida) on side 3. side 4. who do you like. Wittgenstein,
Derrida hard but impor- itself has remained inviolate. At the Book/Ends
conference, Derrida about tionists, let down; the sense of play in
Derrida's text - accompanied by a initely is dead: Word! Somehow I missed
that Derrida remark but since Tal- Derrida - but as you know, that thing
about books, their vulnerability - This is the ineffable point; we may
read Derrida as subaltern extension: ("Faith and Knowledge," in Derrida
and Vattimo, Religion, trans. Weber.) Derrida, Faith and Knowledge, 1994,
p 24 - intertwine, as they do in Derrida for example. But there's a cost
involved d'nala decathexis deconstructed deconstruction defuge Derrida
dhtml deconstructed deconstruction deerflies defuge Derrida desiccated
dhtml well as Derrida, Irigaray, the physicists David Finkelstein, David
Bohm, d'nala decathexis deconstructed deconstruction defuge Derrida dhtml
deconstructed deconstruction deerflies defuge Derrida desiccated dhtml
liams, measure series, The Perilous Cemetery, Herodotus, Derrida, defuge

    contemporary thinkers such as Derrida, Foucault and ...
    many contemporary thinkers such as Derrida, Foucault
    Derrida, Grammatology Derrida, Hegel
    Derrida, Spectres of Smith, Utility Cyril Smith
    not I cannot see what Derrida has in common with
    Derrida, Lyotard, and so true
    Derrida. A Derrida Reader. [ ] Karl
    to J. Habermas Jacques Derrida Derrida
    Jacques Derrida. constituting the object of
    Arendt, Derrida Lyotardian Feminism of
    Barthes, Freud, Lacan, Derrida, Johnson, Spivak,
    false Wittgenstein Derrida Marx Freud Levi-Strauss

e.txt:deep to this day; Derrida, a Jew, is another guide. Marx himself,
origin." (DERRIDA BISCOP) A MISSILE OR A MISSIVE FROM DERRIDA. N. KILLS
DERRIDA. N. KILLS ALAN. SHE DERRIDA SAYS: IT'S JUDGEMENT THAT DEFEATS US.
JULU CANNOT HEAR. DERRIDA IS BATTERED WITH N.'S BONES. N. SCREAMS: IT'S
DERRIDA

__