Virginia Resurrexit

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 00:49:16 CEST 2004

the outermost of Virginia is to be called daughter too
though only the islands had her attention, money would
do wonders for the sun, her daughters are golden-haired tonight
gardens are pearls in the ocean, gingerly all out to the air
here the renowned are FINALLY summer-minded, they placed a
five on Virginia as usual - early damnation? eerie empty Virginia's framed
face - a paper Troy, really, to snow down Pharaoh's forgetting
this world will surely beach the moon, just as surely, beneath its pants,
the clients orbit... moonfolks pulled, ah, my early contacts into shape,
"But clay holds," cried the tresses (The grapes murmured "sorceress") their
imprint vanquished the abyss! and snowed Kneph's tomb! yet their steeped
little loves are among the ashes today
because they were against you, Virginia, whose violets at every verge vines
the trees, every life?s a Virginia, so is Virginia out dying?
the outermost of Virginia is to be called daughter too! what soul
will spite this news? "Love one who thinks God's but ice," the tresses
insist (the grapes respond "each skin's an irrepressible sentinel
watching 'gainst such nonsense") meanwhile Delfica would metal my Hell

http://mail.yahoo.com