[syndicate] negri / sassen in berlin

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Oct 4 01:35:16 CEST 2004

For example, under your point of view, there is no difference between the
governing class and the people who cannot access to the power?

For example, under your point of view, there is no difference between the G8
with other countries, or between one allowed to decide in matter of global
organization (FMI, FAO, OMC, Banque mondiale and so on) and other countries?

That is exactly the question of all the fight of the alternative
organizations and their differences, and the question of acting autonomy of
which CAE is exactly a political mode of group in matter of art !

For another part the refundation of the communist party does not give the
impression to be ready for a new associated leadership with the
alternative - and morenot at all of Negri.

It is exactly to make desappear the difference between the outcasts with the
vectorialist class (as McKenzie Wark says) which raises a problem against
revolutionary; not the contrary.

So of which strange view did you tell me?

oh! I prefer go to sleep right now.

Bye