[syndicate] negri / sassen in berlin

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Oct 4 00:49:44 CEST 2004

All the contrary, I asked on a denied difference between poor and rich.

what I could not approve it is to tell in the same mass of the poor and the
rich in Negri's hypothesis which looks like a reformist door of experts as
organic intellectuals to the power.

so people who have to delegate as the same as in the former times... Crazy
repeatition.

But please which change it could be? In which name - or any god - could they
represent these ones who donot collaborate - as they are still collaborating
at Bruxelles ?

Oligarchy of a bureaucratic class of expert. They are still there.

I am anarchist somewhere I cannot approve that. or it is a part
interpretative presentation of this new book of which I heard a bit in
another version of it.