[syndicate] negri / sassen in berlin

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Oct 4 00:18:16 CEST 2004

Dear Claudia,

"une multiplicité de mouvements et de sujets engagés dans un double
processus d'émancipation et de collaboration."

What does it mean exactly? Multitudes are they diverse differences or the
same numerous...

Double move of emancipation and collaboration - I am not sure of that.
Could be no emancipation at all for a part ;

There are not anymore social mass... and so on.

I am afraid taht we could go again to the big party...

My problem is autonomy to act it is to think it; don't you think so of it?

Aliette