No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Nov 30 14:36:37 CET 2004

>hello nn + nato developers,

singular

likewise

>'m not sure that you still support nato... i have a problem about 242.clipboard
>. i'd like to automatically
>export the captured image from 242.clipboard.

export it where +? 242.clipboard exports to the clipboard hence it must be imported

>but mode 1 or 3 message seems not
>to work properly...
>it doesn't export automatically. my environment issue?? if you still support nat
>o, would you please
>help me?

sure. would you please verify that you can perform the export and the import manually
before engaging auto modes.

>os9.2
>max/msp/nato 4.0.7
>
>thank you,
>i still dream of nato osx version ;-)

releasing an osx version of nato.0+55 may make sense from a komercial point of view
but the underlying system [ie. the manner in which max operates] is simply.silly + boring to me.

i may release immuneplay.

ciao