otpor

Ivo Skoric ivo at reporters.net
Sat Nov 27 05:43:29 CET 2004

In the offices of Otpor, the movement that brought down Milosevic in
Serbia:
>>As the protests continue in Ukraine, Sikman talks on the telephone
daily with his former trainees. "They are so excited there right
now," he says with a smile, looking down from his city centre eyrie
onto a now very calm-looking Belgrade.
He peels off an emailed photograph of a crowd in Kiev holding a
protest placard that reads "Otpor: because I love Ukraine".  It is a
reworked Serbian placard that once read "Otpor: because I love
Serbia" - only the word Serbia been covered over.<<
(from: www.iwpr.net)
Is "Otpor: because I love U.S." next?
ivo
Ivo Skoric