\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Nov 27 18:47:02 CET 2004

>>>Love is not something you are given as a whole. It is something that
>>>calls for interpretations, selections, reactions, response and
>>>responsibility. When you take your responsibility as a lover, you are
>>>not simply subjected to its heritage, you are not called to simply
>>>conserve or keep this love intact. You have to make it live and survive,
>>>and that is a process - a selective and interpretive process.
>>>
>>>marc
>

>paper presentation re: love at `consciousness reframed` by c + nn
>
>got many compliments for the conference presentation yesterday.
>rendered the audience slightly speechless apparently.
>that's good, I think. )
>I actually want to reach the level that half of the audience breaks
>out in tears at least ... ;)

                             making memories re:lip:stick

Consciousness Reframed 2004
Greed. Love. Wisdom. Self \+\ the Manipulation of Reviewers
Claudia Westermann, Netochka Nezvanova

                        Computers relearn by having new programs read in. Brains need sex.

                        Listening is a magnetic thing, a creative force.
                        The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward,
                        and we want to sit in their radius. When we are listened to,
                        it creates us, makes us unfold and expand.

Synopsis: The basic question has not changed since Greek antiquity: What is reality made of?
          How can a mind really be sure that any other mind exists, or for that matter, the world?
          In this paper we discuss the processes by which brains learn, love and reach wisdom.

Two liquids. One substance.
Every consistent system must logically be incomplete.

It is the automata who speaks:
I come to you as a delegate of those borderless regions
whose pale boundary the human being can only perceive weakly
sometimes in between dream and sleep.
There the times pass into each other; there is no space anymore! (11)

In his ³Lectures about the History of Philosophy² Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel comments:
The soul must bathe in the aether of the one substance, in which all that one thought
to be true has drowned. It is the negation of the specific to which every philosopher
must have come. It is the liberation of the mind and its absolute basis. (5)

Where maturity is hope is.
Loneliness comes with the unity of brain function.
Hope, with brain growth to wholeness in maturity.
Love, with the most intense form of reaching to connect.

Is there anything left for us to do?

Humble we are and wait for the wise monarch
who will govern the chosen nation to allıs well-being.
The paradox of love and peace shall be dissolved.
from the unpublished Manifesto for an Utopia after Communism,
East Berlin, June 2004

Yet, until the times pass into one an other
we search for ...

        I wanted not to weep but
        Rise and walk
        but one only travels forward
        until one has to stop.
        And one's bones well up
        in one's eyes out of that sea,
        which in all chests rises to the same level.

        Where did i go wrong?
        Where is my fault?
        If they cut off my hands
        I'll offer you the stumps