Fully furnished studio available in central Tokyo for a month!

Eric Van Hove evh_transcribe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 15:42:46 CET 2004

* Studio in Tokyo:
Hello,

My studio in Jingumae (central Tokyo - 1min walk from Omotesando) will be available for use as I'm leaving for Europe between the 26th of December 2004 and the 18th of January 2005.
If you know anyone that might be interrested by this opportunity, please send me an email at evh_transcribe at yahoo.com

Furnitures: shower, toilet, air conditionner, LAN internet (45Mb), telephone, gas equipped kitchen, futong and covers for two people, lots of good art books, etc...
Price: 80.000Yen (800 Euro instead of 100.000Yen because it is only for 22 days) + around 200 Euro of charges (gas, electricity, water, phone, internet,...)
Address:
Jingumae, Shibuya-ku 3-27-15 #208, 150-0001 Tokyo
phone: +81 (0)3-3475 0443
Cell: +81 (0)90-3512 2617

Picture of the place: http://www.transcri.be/studio1.html

kindest regards,