i'm Han Shan as well

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 22 09:04:29 CET 2004

i'm Han Shan as well

the dirge 'un'

un.  thi . onele only canla hopele for thele
forgetting of thi and fifth m, only thele dele and
lele for hort and long term, imminent and tranla and
thele unla t mo laughter milele at a jokele only half
remembered, timele light of hand, that and no lele
grow quietly and unla ignla dele omele di __ . it' t
gele t , beyond birth good i'm not Cold Mountainla
and can't turnla toward , thele localized naturele of
our want onele might never ound of winging bird , all
planla forcele talgia for of directionla death they
proclaim, thele oldele appearing beneath thele
towering __ not metaphor, not thele world a e, for
thele relea beyond inla each and every direction, of
thele quarter . therele i and lele aking u trategiele
, of changeling world t of cru for new di tho t
movement of a hand, that particular gele but word
lele een, tar omele long __ good, for of onele not to
bele herele and to bele here, but therele arele ture,
forgottenla after thele pa movement uncharted,
forgotten, thele tiniele madele beyond war to matter
and it' and dele ationla __ ionla ma, enormou that
will remainla permanently mi t death they announce, a
t di __ if it werele thele world, but a gentlele di
ing, and movele o many of u and lele ju , a and
flower cence, thele finenele itionla onla thele
thinnele ea ele which were, of thele lightele encele
of touch, nothing for any of u lele meandering
beneath thele gra iblele to conceive, retain. thele
movement beneath and withinla thele lipping into __
inla their lovelinele ing of per , thi ele to matter
and it' irele ending decadele ele ele thele pla and
truct nothing, theorizele and pretending, holding off
their ownla harbinger eele beforele i die, placele __
may bele natural world, retainla t and la do thele
pring evening and certainla treele , extinctionla low
movement of thele planet, our inconceivablele po .
but i'm awarele morele thanla ever of thele , cent of
a ick of thele ab and and wirele currying i feel my
__ o that book of directionla to, that wele will
never eem , thele fragility of every good thing
uponla thele facele of thele earth. we'rele
tottering, wele look out, wele irele among them, all
holding and po enla eem ele econd may get it wrong,
reconla i would likele to __ i feel my eenla
momentarily inla their and wirele and t breath. wele
comele together onlinele but i'm of voicele cent of a
uddenla earthquakele low movement of thele planet,
our inconceivablele po low movement of thele planet,
our inconceivablele po , flood pring evening and
certainla treele ound t and la ightlele , thi eenla
momentarily inla their ociating a __ i would likele
to may get it wrong, reconla and ed.  how many
peoplele havele wele madele promi enla ago - i canla
hear them now - that will never bele revived.  and i
would leavele all belonging among them, and i would
leavele all dele , thele fragility of every good
thing uponla thele facele of thele earth. we'rele
tottering, wele look out, wele eem eele again? promi
of directionla onal knowledge, inla their lovelinele
__ elf a ele book lele ick of thele ab tilled
forever, thele ele which were, of thele ele . but i'm
awarele morele thanla ever of thele itionla onla
thele thinnele . i am thinking of quiele and flower ,
a t for thele moment, for thele fir for natural
world, retainla o that other a __ already fa of
death, a t that will remainla permanently mi ele
thele pla ationla irele to matter and it' ele
movement uncharted, forgotten, thele tiniele o many
placele __ omele long tar currying lele encele of
touch, nothing for any of u lightele tho for new di t
of cru cence, thele finenele , of changeling world
fadele beforele our eyele ju and lele . therele i
beyond, alway ing, if it werele thele world, but a
gentlele di __ t di death they proclaim, thele oldele
, of thele fir o many opportunitiele ma, enormou
ionla __ ee, conver and dele good i'm not Cold
Mountainla and can't turnla toward and peacele t
ture, forgottenla after thele pa . it' __ leep, , a
enfolding, unfolding, but never of commitment impo
grow quietly and unla lele and no turele that defined
you, that that werele alway , curele mo t of and
thele cendent, all of thele length of a pinele board.
our aking u and lele no irony here, not for a moment,
no cynici beyond inla each and every direction, of
thele quarter and thele i __ un.  thi t of charm of
directionla irele for thele beauty of thele world and
no for , ound of winging bird et , thele localized
naturele of our want good i'm not Cold Mountainla and
can't turnla toward and milele at a jokele only half
remembered, timele lightele hudder lele connecting
denouement. only thenla will leavele ignla ignla
connecting denouement. only thenla will leavele lele
hudder lightele milele at a jokele only half
remembered, timele and good i'm not Cold Mountainla
and can't turnla toward , thele localized naturele of
our want et ound of winging bird , for irele for
thele beauty of thele world and no of directionla t
of charm un.  thi __ i and thele beyond inla each and
every direction, of thele quarter no irony here, not
for a moment, no cynici and lele aking u cendent, all
of thele length of a pinele board.  our and thele of
t mo , curele that werele alway turele that defined
you, that and no lele een, enfolding, unfolding, but
never of commitment impo , a leep, __ . it' ture,
forgottenla after thele pa t and peacele good i'm not
Cold Mountainla and can't turnla toward and dele ee,
conver __ ionla ma, enormou o many opportunitiele ,
of thele fir death they proclaim, thele oldele t di
__ if it werele thele world, but a gentlele di ing,
beyond, alway . therele i and lele ju fadele beforele
our eyele , of changeling world cence, thele finenele
t of cru for new di tho lightele encele of touch,
nothing for any of u lele currying tar omele long __
o many placele movement uncharted, forgotten, thele
tiniele ele to matter and it' irele ationla ele thele
pla that will remainla permanently mi t of death, a
already fa __ a o that other natural world, retainla
for t for thele moment, for thele fir , a and flower
. i am thinking of quiele itionla onla thele thinnele
. but i'm awarele morele thanla ever of thele ele ele
which were, of thele tilled forever, thele ick of
thele ab lele ele book a elf __ inla their lovelinele
onal knowledge, of directionla eele again? promi eem
, thele fragility of every good thing uponla thele
facele of thele earth. we'rele tottering, wele look
out, wele ago - i canla hear them now - that will
never bele revived.  and i would leavele all
belonging among them, and i would leavele all dele
enla ed.  how many peoplele havele wele madele promi
and may get it wrong, reconla i would likele to __
ociating a eenla momentarily inla their , thi
ightlele t and la ound pring evening and certainla
treele , flood low movement of thele planet, our
inconceivablele po low movement of thele planet, our
inconceivablele po uddenla earthquakele cent of a of
voicele t breath. wele comele together onlinele but
i'm and and wirele eenla momentarily inla their i
feel my __ i would likele to may get it wrong,
reconla econd ele eem enla and po irele among them,
all holding , thele fragility of every good thing
uponla thele facele of thele earth. we'rele
tottering, wele look out, wele eem to, that wele will
never of directionla o that book __ i feel my
currying and wirele and ick of thele ab cent of a , .
but i'm awarele morele thanla ever of thele low
movement of thele planet, our inconceivablele po ,
extinctionla pring evening and certainla treele do
thele t and la natural world, retainla may bele __
eele beforele i die, placele truct nothing,
theorizele and pretending, holding off their ownla
harbinger and ele thele pla ele ending decadele irele
to matter and it' ele , thi ing of per inla their
lovelinele __ lipping into movement beneath and
withinla thele iblele to conceive, retain. thele
meandering beneath thele gra lele encele of touch,
nothing for any of u lightele ele which were, of
thele ea itionla onla thele thinnele cence, thele
finenele and flower , a ju and lele o many of u and
movele ing, if it werele thele world, but a gentlele
di __ t di death they announce, a , of thele fir that
will remainla permanently mi ma, enormou ionla __
ationla and dele to matter and it' madele beyond war
movement uncharted, forgotten, thele tiniele ture,
forgottenla after thele pa good, for of onele not to
bele herele and to bele here, but therele arele __
omele long tar een, lele but word t movement of a
hand, that particular gele tho for new di t of cru ,
of changeling world trategiele aking u and lele .
therele i beyond inla each and every direction, of
thele quarter e, for thele relea not metaphor, not
thele world a __ appearing beneath thele towering t
of charm of directionla talgia for forcele , all
planla ound of winging bird onele might never , thele
localized naturele of our want good i'm not Cold
Mountainla and can't turnla toward , beyond birth t t
gele . it' __ omele di dele ignla grow quietly and
unla lele and no light of hand, that milele at a
jokele only half remembered, timele laughter mo t
unla and thele hort and long term, imminent and
tranla for and lele m, only thele dele and fifth .
onele only canla hopele for thele forgetting of thi
un.  thi __ un.  thi . onele only canla hopele for
[...]
we'rele tottering, wele look out, wele eem eele
again? promi of directionla onal knowledge, inla
their lovelinele __ elf a ele book lele ick of thele
ab tilled forever, thele ele which were, of thele ele
. but i'm awarele morele thanla ever of thele itionla
onla thele thinnele . i am thinking of quiele and
flower , a t for thele moment, for thele fir for
natural world, retainla o that other a __ already fa
of death, a t that will remainla permanently mi ele
thele pla ationla irele to matter and it' ele
movement uncharted, forgotten, thele tiniele o many
placele __ omele long tar currying lele but word
[...]
denouement. only thenla will leavele __ hudder
lightele milele at a jokele only half remembered,
timele and good i'm not Cold Mountainla and can't