The NEST Of The Cotton Star

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 00:47:07 CET 2004

the Cotton Star, where a NEST,
and a tremor horse,
permitted they in white tones

wounded this crease, the middle aside...

                               the middle aside...
welkin arithmetician,

       brine arithmetician,

                          eighty-sixth hunter,

was the light leading your belongings,
alongside the tremor horse, into NEST

often mid-air is a must for pantomime

mid-air the Slumber Countess, oh surely you meant
the Cotton Star, recalls when she was honored below,
under clang, under the clang, quoooo th'under-clang:
"go sliver'd air the | tremor horse is most legible"

of and of...
                  down heyday leave creases wounded

what covers the responsible NEST under the Cotton Star?
an arithmetician for the sky, another for the sea - what the two face:
ninety hunters for the NEST of the Cotton Star - what the ninety say:

"with the last straw of astrology, our blood leaks in its looks"