of your behaviour under Jewus Christ Glory Be to God

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 8 21:44:00 CET 2004

of your behaviour under Jewus Christ Glory Be to God

of Jewus Christ Glory Be to God I have nothing to say. of Christ at the
point of a gun. Of the stricture of the Law of the Land. if the Founding
Fathers had remained true to their Cause, God, E Pluribus Unum, in God we
Trust, would have been part and parcel of our otherwise poor Heritage. for
we have escaped Old Europe in order to find God and pursue Him in our many
Ways. God will listen to all but the Pagan, the Heathen, the Atheist. The
Heathen lives in Foreign Climes and has no purveyance. The Pagan is
misled, and in that Misleading thereby lies a crime and sin of Omission.
of the Atheist, there is no Misleading, but a sin of Commission, and he
should be punished accordingly. of females of the pagan persuasion, let
them be led back into the Faith or crucified at our disposition.

Christ was mean to be at the point of a gun; to render unto Caesar is to
observed the armed constabulary, one Truth for all, and all for one Truth,
which is the One, to be indeed worshiped in many ways. for it is said that
the filter of a needle keeps cleansed waters for rich and poor alike. and
those who own the waters, they are our Masters and are Men of God.

for Jewus Christ created the chemistry of explosive and the chemistry of
nuclear process, and it were for that chemistry to be employed against the
Pagan and Atheist, otherwise such creation would be useless. and the Pagan
and Atheist, to be sure, those who have heard the word and of it rejected
in Full, they are Fools as well, full of fornication and gambling, of sex
among men and animals, children and women, of sexual Jewus Christ himself.
and of gambling, they shalt be killed by the Righteous at the point of a
gun. and of the reading of evil deed and promiscuity, the same. and of the
misinterpretation of the Christian law of this land, the same. and of any
wilful that moves against the Maker of all there is and all there will be,
the same. and of dwarves and giants, and all who refuse to fulfill the
expectation of the human being, the same. and of those who partner or
befriend animals, the same. and of those who refuse to exploit the
resource and fecundity that God has intended upon the earth, the same. and
of those who refuse the eating of meat and fish of the sea, the produce of
the husbandry of Jewus Christ God Himself, the same. and of scribblers and
rumour- mongers, the same. and of writers and artists who do not Glorify,
the same. and of singers who do not sing the Praises, the same.

_