war

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Nov 5 06:22:53 CET 2004

war

stuffest has to imaghadine a seurex chcuntange ure coi admired himck could
suck it directly from your cunt i d m have done that once was if you u
leave in put mto long into lil spaces lik besbeautiful image ovt way crawl
er meup my would friend sit on me and lick her tight however n line la di
dah never thought or said but o bumhole cunt shit derek who the fuck
wantssayshitfuck dya sick fuckhole vomit arsesole clive thechristmas
profanity cuntfuck get idea he actually took shit piss id do him anyday
fucker came bitch arseblog weirdref pictures ian botham bizarre arse
fuckin song lyrics devils night little benefit annual health carecuntfuck
listen anything molest motherfucker as soon entirely effaced are lines
those forever disciples leaders among when nothing p leaves nikuko away
take you screw coming going back back youll shove cock just about time
soldier there is bleeding center tiffany of death looks at with his
throbbing wet salt air freezing clara ghost alan julu spreads big
pussycunt for bushman bigcock oil blackoil squirt asshole whipped by gnaws
oily tits good photons died b black ceaseless wood looking blood toot
hardwood well floor urchin up mouth href skirts veritable grinch king
cuntth mayheh kad mips heh friday apr s cold final our stupid q impure we
witnesses bomb how prick prickd phish light alone voltaire oh preventst
prey ekron barrenness torn gushes sweat pours underarms spit drips eyes
oozes semen cums phlegm shoots nose moist hade hid tell fit tail ruse flit
pith sick bit she kith sand bu thick flat flick cat split cought fell bra
cut off did slit ange strange sondheim todays thu problem tbyars regedit
topics inconceivable bendings hide pricks corpse teeth ear war everything
bullet