ruling

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Nov 3 03:49:28 CET 2004

ruling

ruling everywhere the three women determined our fates in the future
world. they were the dixie chicks and they were incredibly hot. they sang
and sang and the audiences were full of heart and sometimes they disagreed
but they held their ground. there were religious revivals and unbelievable
moments of ecstasy as amazing high notes were reached and held. what could
be more beautiful than to hear the incredible dixie chicks singing their
hearts out and the hostile audiences responding with care, love, and true
caress. i would love to be at their concert and would love to swoon in
front of the dixie chicks. i would be their slave forever, each of them
equal to the others, and none of them would be ahead of the others and i
would worship them equally.

my name is jennifer and i want to second this account of the love and
beauty of the dixie chicks and the ecstatic wonder and delight their
performance inspires in me. every performance has its own beauty and its
own wonder but every one of them is what i call weather-beauty because
just like the weather the beauty stays forever inside me.

i am nikuko and i can only agree and i do understand the many languages
that are sung and spoken by the dixie chicks and they do wonder-weather
me as well. someone said, well why don't you say something about the
dixie chicks and so i am saying it here, this beauty they inspire and the
religious revival they set in motion wherever they speak and sing.

i am jennifer again and they do speak and sing so well. and i am nikuko,
no this is really jennifer, i am having a wonder-fun with nikuko.

we are the dixie chicks and we inspire with our singing and our talking,
and our religious revival work which we do so well and full of heart and
our audiences are full of warmth and heart-felt caring and we love them so.