No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Nov 27 17:28:40 CET 2004

>The impossibility to have the other person being interest in you...
>The thought that the other person can live better without you...

at times the other person can live _easier
god kan be a huuuuuuuuge problem when s/he wears flesh

after all - look at the occident demokrazie
life is easier not `better` \ more meaningful

>To live with the thought that if you will do this and that the other person
>will finally come to you. And in the same time knowing it will be not that
>way.
>
>There's no way out.
>
>Love is an invention made by the unconscious.
>It's a projection.
>In my case I feel you as a male chauvinist and I deeply dislike this aspect
>while my stomach desire you deeply. Badly.
>I wonder why I desire you.
>I desire your intelligence.
>Not really your body. I do not remember to have had sex with you.
>I have deleted that from my mind.
>I do remember well when we kissed instead. It was honey.
>I miss that much.
>
>I remembered last night when I was having sex with a guy, nice guy.

sssssimply.2x     -.o

>His kisses where not as soft as yours. I turned away my mouth.
>I've searched for pleasure avoiding his mouth.
>Sex. What is sex without love?

net.art +?

>You are wondering the same question to yourself thinking of

well ... if I think too much the world may beget another `NN` + we certainly dont want that

>I wonder how could it be possible that someone I love so much cannot feel
>the same towards me.

v.good - thought of that today as well. you arent me are you +?
tzzz