No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Nov 27 14:09:09 CET 2004

>What will u do than? Travel around .eu as a nomad?

motorized.wired gipsy
pierot le fou - m m m

>Buy a house that costs too much in Croatia?
>What for? Europe it's not US.
>We live in cities, in apts.
>We live on social life which means

distributed religion
... reciprocal red knees

>meeting people, at hung outs, bar
>restaurant, other people apt.

              mhhm - let me rent your body

>No one lives in residential areas as you do in Chicago.

nor drive ferrari's

>Life

lets not kall your art maggot mfz life.
dzoze mfz = legalized thieving nematodez.
kant kill tzo - beget red knees before the v.gov
they supposedly oppose + lick the kapital szzzz
2 konstrukt the most utterly imbecilic unsustainable refuse

>Life in .eu is

occident = suicide

>PR. As much as NYC.
>Paris london , Berlin, Wien, Moscow.
>We all live in apts!!!!

01 amalgam ov urbn mf ratz

>I am really disappointed by your intelligence.
>Time to wake up, man!
>NN is dead but at least NN has invented a new language, not only a software.

occident shallowness bling bling
nn was the carapace for surviving within your 2 bit meaningless occident refuse.

jetzt home - carapace = simply.useless

>You only have to sit and work.

ARBEIT MACHT GANZ GLUCKLICH + FREI
occident fkng refrain

>You 've got to keep working whith your brain
>for immuneplay. Who cares if you are sitting in Croatia or whatever.
>You have to sit and work.

fk art. letz f.

l.