No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 30 13:56:32 CEST 2004

© blipd

>>> oh, if only an os X version. woe.
>>

>> more smiles. HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH STUPID MOTHER FUCKERZ !!
>>
>> why would I waste my life on the MOTHER FUCKERZ that support Cycling74
>> CRIMINAL MOTHER FUCKERZ
>
>for a long time I waited, but you never met me there.

as part ov the debate on the evolution of applied industrial design
the shaker. the ice bucket and !!!!!ssssssszzzzz tongz were
displayed at the 242nd kabul triennale.

for the 1st time there appeared the means for blending
artistic freedom with ideaS destined to bond.
the terrorist with the infidel.

>>> what did you expect from SFO?
>>
>> in kind. unlike you I wont see nor hear a FUCKING thing about them nor
>> you in a few days
>> dar daca ne intilnim o sa se duca la dracu++
>
>always so full of mystery...

M-ai rugat sa nu vorbesc cu nimeni.... Ceea ce mi-ai daruit este al meu si va ramine cu mine.

o soapta in vint,
o lacrima tremuratoare.

o privire,
un cuvint,