route 666

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun May 30 06:21:59 CEST 2004

route 666

there's no accounting for me - i'm just along for the ride - it's fast and
furious - it's the ride of a lifetime - don't forget me - i'm disappearing
- i'm in the fog the rain the thunder - you can see my face when the
lightning strikes - what i've witnessed - no human being should ever see -
should ever have to see - we're picking up speed - the road stretches to
infinity - lights overhead - the great sloop disappears in the distance -
comes up behind me - passes - comes up behind me - never mind - :back on
the road again - boat truck with boat - schooner - should be scooner -
they're leaving the city for good - refugees - something's in the air -
i've seen it all - i've been there and back - i've been around the bend -
trust me, there's nothing - but really there's everything - experiences
unlike anything anyone else has ever - had or seen - or heard for that
matter - all the senses - what a buildup - but it's true every word of it
- and then some - "your forest is blasphemy unto the Loard" - what could
this person have been thinking - "youre riding the boat of truth and
conversion" - should have been Truth maybe Conversion - just there to the
left of me - hundred hundred twenty kilometers an hour - each of them
named and accounted for -:i'm on the road - i'm invisible here - have to
stop to enter the wires - emissions no good no wifi nothing - no money for
satellites those things - just want you to know - what - i've seen wonders
- incredible things - you wouldn't believe - can't write about them now -
acts of altruism, murders - rapine and pillage - heroism to the nth degree
- higher - empathy and compassion - charities uncalled-for - slow down to
a crawl in the traffic - there's a six-wheeler ahead all black with tinted
windows - something going on in there - ::seal is 66 85 68 91 901 611 309
they say 3 9 380 on black stone

i'm on the road - i'm invisible here - have to stop to enter the wires -
emissions no good no wifi nothing - no money for satellites those things -
just want you to know - what - i've seen wonders - incredible things - you
wouldn't believe - can't write about them now - acts of altruism, murders
- rapine and pillage - heroism to the nth degree - higher - empathy and
compassion - charities uncalled-for - slow down to a crawl in the traffic
- there's a six-wheeler ahead all black with tinted windows - something
going on in there - your there's no accounting for me - i'm just along for

_