No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat May 29 03:52:42 CEST 2004

>"this is a struggle of good and evil. and good will prevail" (g.w.bush)

xy = good
2x = evil

>since evil and good have become the same (g.w.bush + n+1_more)

nn

>this
>duality does not make sense anymore. nor does interpolation between the
>two.

the bird fights its way out of the egg.
the egg is the world.
who would be born must first destroy a world.
the bird flies to god.
the god's name is abraxas.

my nature had never been disposed to this kind of direkt
and conscious investigation where at first one finds
only truths that are so much dead weight in one's hand.

>hence the only way must be an extrapolation, i.e. exertion of the
>shutdown command.

8th world salt symposium, says the queen, hurriedly and clumsily signing in rose
language. she leaves the scene. falling asleep as soon as she touches the
heavily starched bed covers.

She disappears from 01 world and ventures to another.

01 else restarts or shuts down the computer and turns around.

simply.unconscious occident bagatele

uh! d!d sosnovsky return 2 rus!a !f he kneu he ud b 01 zlave -> www.lancome.com