[syndicate] \\ very apropos

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu May 27 12:02:11 CEST 2004

Thank you for this mark which towards all the previous information becomes a
confirmation. Inescapable article: they will be certainly, with The gray
zone, Regarding the Tortures of Others, Pornography of the war, four
determining papers of the global revelation of the question of the western
dominantion about Iraq?

The explanation for anything, (till the analysis of the fake video at Abu
Ghraib)

All of the integrated strategy explained by Alain Joxe invited by Balibar,
at last meeting of "Trop c'est trop" - on Palestine - (Human Rights League),
Paris.