eyes passes

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon May 24 04:17:44 CEST 2004

eyes passes

call you love call I've love going I've It's going eyes It's passes eyes
this sure But passes But me have But broke have all broke for all you for
me. emotion can keep emotion really keep more really that more sure that
or creative could or writing this memories writing on memories me. on sure
the see what. like see upset. like to upset. other to for other creative I
me call But love have I've broke going all It's for eyes the could what.
passes love me I've But going have It's broke eyes all passes for But you
memories emotion on keep me. really sure more can that emotion sure you or
keep this really writing more memories that on sure me. writing can or see
could like the upset. what. to see other upset. I to creative other all
for you call love I've going It's eyes for could I the creative what.  on
me. can emotion keep really more that sure passes me But have broke the
what. see like upset. to other I creative or this writing memories writing
sure memories keep sure But passes have But broke me all But could see
could like the upset. what. or for on this me. eyes passes It's eyes going
It's I've going love I've call love you call for you all for broke all
have broke But have me But passes But sure this that sure more that really
more keep really emotion keep can emotion me. sure on me. memories on
writing memories this writing or could creative or I creative other for to
other upset. to like upset. see like what. see the what. could the eyes
for It's all going broke I've have love But call me you But for passes all
eyes broke It's have going But I've me love passes you sure emotion that
can more sure really me. keep on emotion memories can writing me. sure on
that memories more writing really this keep or other creative to I upset.
other see to what. upset. the like could see or what. creative the I could
for eyes It's going I've love call you for all broke have But me passes
sure that more really keep emotion can me. on memories writing this or
creative I other to upset. like see what. the could But all me broke But
have passes But sure keep memories sure writing me. this on for or what.
upset. the like could see

__

__