3d

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat May 22 07:24:38 CEST 2004

3d

you don't get it do you. every one of us is writing past the other. the
days of online trust are past. we are passing each other like nighttime
ships. there are no connections but misrecognitions. what can i take from
this community. what can you give me. it's just another form of greed. you
can't take it can you. who do you think you're fooling. you're really a
piece of work. you're really something else.

i don't get it do i. every one of us is writing past the other. the days
of online trust are past. we are passing each other like nighttime ships.
there are no connections but misrecognitions. what can i take from this
community. what can i give me. it's just another form of greed. i can't
take it can i. who do i think i're fooling. i're really a piece of work.
i're really something else.

they don't get it do they. every one of us is writing past the other. the
days of online trust are past. we are passing each other like nighttime
ships. there are no connections but misrecognitions. what can i take from
this community. what can they give me. it's just another form of greed.
they can't take it can they. who do they think they're fooling. they're
really a piece of work. they're really something else.

-