No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu May 13 02:09:06 CEST 2004

>But who debauched these young American men and women soldiers? I would argue that
>the moral debauchery came down the chain of command from Washington.

not unlike the degenerate + thieving MOTHER FUCKER david zicarelli
who in Cycling74 company directives encouraged his underpaid serfs
to view NN as a non-person, to harass, sabotage and stalk NN.

not unlike the degenerate + thieving MOTHER FUCKER david zicarelli
who in private meetings with his serfs encouraged them to steal
and reverse engineer NN's intellectual property.

on the other hand what else can one expect from jankee MOTHER FUCKERS