subscribers / admin

media at ezaic.de media at ezaic.de
Tue May 11 14:40:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

I just got a message from Frank that
the database of subscribers is fixed now,

but

it is possible that people, who unsubscribed lately are now on again.

In case you should get this message, but unsubscribed lately
please send a message to me, so I will unsubscribe you again.

Sorry, for this inconvenience.

Anart.no is doing some research into the subject of the subscriber database mess,
that apparently first occurred on May 05, so will try to prevent it to happen again.

Some subscribers did not get Syndicate messages since May 05.
Postings to Syndicate in between then and now can be found in the archives
http://anart.no/sympa/arc/syndicate

kind regards,
Claudia