No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed May 5 20:25:21 CEST 2004

"A lot of men courted me but I preferred to live on my own," she said.

alors - romantic love sabotagez longevity.

"Throughout my long life, I understood that it isn't worth it to get upset and take everything too close to the heart," Barysevich said.

the key to immortality is to not care about anything

especially  the  self

ie. jankee MOTHER FUCKERZ KULTUR - new more efficient ways of killing people

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20040505/D82CIJU80.html

unconscious occident MOTHER FUCKERS

rene beekman

>>                 \\ 01 BALKAN KONFEDERAZIE
>
>have said before and will say again; the balkans object against your
>agitprop and do not wish to be associated with it

inSECT22