No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon May 3 18:17:41 CEST 2004

"They were trying to humiliate us, break our pride. We are men. It's OK if they beat me. Beatings don't hurt us, it's just a blow. But no one would want their manhood to be shattered," he said.

"They wanted us to feel as though we were women, the way women feel and this is the worst insult, to feel like a woman," al-Shweiri said.

more smiles. ameri.cans are making you feel LOVVVVVVVVEEEEE mmmmmmaaaaaan

Allah - turning men into women since time immemorial

the closer a man comes to being a god the closer he comes to being a woman