Perspectives on Evil -- Issue 4: Reconciliation and Forgiveness (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun May 2 18:36:55 CEST 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 22:49:03 +0400
From: Dr. Salwa Ghaly <sghaly at sharjah.ac.ae>
To: walter a davis <davis.65 at osu.edu>, Amosfriedland at aol.com,
     complit01 <complit01 at yahoo.ca>
Subject: Perspectives on Evil -- Issue 4: Reconciliation and Forgiveness

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that Issue 4 of _Perspectives on Evil and
Human Wickedness_ (PEHW), a special themed edition
entitled "Reconciliation and Forgiveness," is now accessible at
http://www.wickedness.net/ejv1n4.htm

A special thanks to all those of you who contributed articles or art
work.  It has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you.

The next issue is unthemed and slated for Fall 2004 (late November).
For information regarding submissions, visit the journal web site or
write the editors.  Long, short and testimonial articles are sought,
along with art, web art and poetry.  Our journal is still in its
burgeoning phase.  So, please feel free to get involved and to offer
suggestions and feedback.  Letters to the editor appear in a separate
section of the journal.

Thank you for disseminating information on PEHW to colleagues and students.

Kind regards,

Salwa Ghaly
Co-editor
PEHW