a nice day to play doctor

Peter Luining email at ctrlaltdel.org
Sun May 30 21:40:02 CEST 2004

Today I was as a person ip-banned from several Dutch forums on which I
liked to chat and discuss. This because my 1998 net piece "doktertje
spelen" went through some big blogs (and attracted some traffic old
hell.com would be proud of) and some people discovered that I was the
maker of it. Which they always could have know because I never made a
secret of what I did and have done as an artist. There was no discussion
and people didn't want to know what I had to say, banned without
discussion. It's getting tougher overhere too...

info
http://www.computerfinearts.com/collection/luining/doktertje_spelen/bginfo.htm

the work
http://www.computerfinearts.com/collection/luining/doktertje_spelen/magni.htm