[syndicate] Iraq: The Marine's tale: "I felt we were committing genocide'

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed May 26 00:01:03 CEST 2004

It is totally incredible! Christian Bush says that he is going to make
down Abu Ghraib as the Polish state making down Auchwitz which stays as a
space...

And Polish today engage a petition with different European countries to
impose us the visions of their episcopate for an European constitution
assigned by the Christianity!!! Israelites, Atheists, Moslems - and even the
Animists, do not exist, maybe in Europe, it is not here at home while all
agree to live under the same public ? Now they would need the same church or
they would be otherness?