[syndicate]

Rico da Halvarez rdh at vnatrc.com
Tue May 18 23:00:15 CEST 2004

=>v.n.a.t.r.c.? präesentz tatata ;))

c tout ce que tu as à dire ?
c tout ce que tu as à dire ?  and after amount -->Society/manovich.html
c tout ce que tu as à dire ?
that's all folks             will be the gong |pipe the norm
that's all folks
that's all folks

ZE End to provide Rhizome Artbase?????????????|
--
Rico da Halvarez-N  the work focuses anonymity not me vafanculo

                \>