No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri May 14 21:59:32 CEST 2004

>From: zeljko blace <zb at kein.org>

1. who the FUCK do you think you are talking to.
2. cutting a few corners - cut your self MOTHER FUCKER
3. placing the fascist MOTHER FUCKER Andreas Broeckmann in the same bio space as me may result
   in a supersocial revolution of his genome ... ditto for the other fascistic MOTHER FUCKERS mentioned
   r a d i o q u a l i a, Brian Eno, ZKM's Jeffrey Shaw and Douglas I Reppeto.

>zeljko blace <zb at kein.org>

I spit on your pitiful existence - for the pleasure of it - fascist MOTHER FUCKER

>Dear NN,
>invite you individually

konsume more smiles - as all simply.superior art, eg. GOD, `NN` does not exist, needy MOTHER FUCKERS.

DG