????

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed May 5 13:51:06 CEST 2004

Sorry on my bad English writing

I have not intimity with M. Madre. Usually if he receives any mail from me
he answers that He wishes that I get out him from my list (and he askes me
without tenderness as you can imagine)!!!

Strangely he has just written me in a private mail that I have not
distinguished from a mail of the list, as just before he had posted here a
personnal argue on me for another part !!! as confidential information of
"eventual" unsub - but this would be a wrong information. Or to get any
wrong effect against me. I have written on all these problems here and
there, thinking the french media nettime.fr is becoming a personnal media or
an office of a party which is not informed, in fact, all is possible but
with information, orit appears manipulation from htis time exactly where the
list ismoderates (in other way itwouldnot so much q ral question) and I
fight on this question to obtain any explanations onthis statement still the
announcement of collective samizdat dissolution, but the server is still
samizdat  you know ? what doesit mean exactly ? which appears a real problem
on politics partisan opportunities during french elections and Battisti
question...

My parisian dinners? NEVER!!! I am in a complete accomplishment outside of
mondanities IN A FRIENSHIP SYSTEM AS SYMBOLIC CONTAINING POLITICS MULTITUDE
ALTERITY since a lot of decennies, coming far from other times in last
century, from the last avant-gardes in the last sixties and early
seventies... But AND THE SAME FOR MY FRIENDS IN their own other respective
other net frienships...  all of personnal solidarity on a lot of things of
the private life, even we would be anyone in our own party of thought - and
for me no one at all, you know of that because Iwas forever in unsubmission
but active in real things that I shall no tell here !!!!

I can tell it front of public as you have done any Indiscretion as allusion
online ! you are a sort of informator you know? you work for whose cops?
intelligence services cops or politically cops ? or you are completly stupid
of course while playing time in public?

Your information could come only from an abuse indicretion on cordial
playing informations during the meeting in USA between a guest on this
evening and that one who appears to be her friend : Nathalie Magnan (there
was a post on nettime-l on that where she is named, so it could not be a
secret !!! I do not have indiscretion telling it here). There is obviously a
trahison, but from who ? He to me and his own friends at my home of whom he
could have act another indiscretions on any subjects of thes dinner at last
? or her to him, because she would no respect her own friendship pact ? this
sort of alternative modanity running specially near the usual mondanity of
parties ?

The dinner you talked of it appears to be that one (because there would not
have another dinner at my home since a full year as anyone here do not feel
well and so on) the last night of my american friends at my home with their
baby and respecting their own friend to be our guest from their own part
celbrating their last evening in Paris before togo back to NY.

these american friends were living in my home since a full week... they have
asked me to come as hosts in my home, as THEY HAVE INSISTED FOR THAT despite
of SUCH PROBLEMS THAT WERE SITTING IN MY HOME DURING THIS MOMENT) BUT THEY
have asked me to come everyway because it was a best possibility for them
while euro is high, to sleep free and at friends'home with their baby, even
it was awfull at my home ! I repaeat TO SLEEP AT MY HOME BECAUSE IT WAS MORE
EASY ON JETLAG FOR THEIR BABY AND ALL THAT WHICH NEEDS FREEDOM TO LIVE for a
moment !!!!

SO / WHEN YOU SAY HERE THAT I WOULD HAVE MY MOUTH WHERE I HAVE THE FEET YOU
SPEAK ON MY FRIENDSHIP MORE THAT USUAL PUBLICATIONS ONLINE ,,,!!! crazy and
abusive Ladre and Nathalie Magan using confidential informations from his
commun friend with my guest and telling that to persons who declares to be
my personnal ennemies ?

That will be my last mail on this subject or not if yourself would not stop
ta get more crazy in your following abuse and judgement.

Apologizes sincerly to other subscribers.

A.