No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun May 2 18:30:29 CEST 2004

>hallo
>
>when I use the film.set message with 242.film to select different
>movs which are loaded, I always receive output of frame number 1 of
>the mov, regardless of what frame.set message has been specified
>previously to turning the object on (after putting it in bypass or
>off (int 0), switching movs, frame.set, then int 1).
>
>is there a way to _not_ have frame one output from 242.film when
>using film.set message?

ne.

your options

1. hate it
2. love it
3. leave it

>I would like to

"[HE] who loves must have the cruelty, the will and the force to destroy pre-loves"

>think you might answer this
>nato question, I would greatly appreciate it if you could find the
>time to answer.  thanks very much.

bye bye

szzzzzzzzzzzzz - suffering macht ganz glucklich + frei ... `only very wise lovers know their last station`

                                        the lilac on the table stretched forth
                                        to touch your lids with heavenly blue
                                        and your blue tinted lids
                                            were calm and your hand was warm