[syndicate] Re: ko (fwd)

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Mar 25 11:47:32 CET 2004

Scumlover... (pro capitalist autistic male)

Myopicfucker...(visionless fucker)

Bushlicker... (President Bush that is, as in mindless brown noser who
believes anything to gain money or to hide emotionally behind delusory
comforts)

miniworshipper (small minded individual who has no mind of their own)

non-entity (soulless individual - who thinks being soulful is a
religious state of being)

marc
(observe my my emotional fescue)

marc