[syndicate] Re: meeting

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Mar 23 19:30:00 CET 2004

>  I get an Error 404 Not Found message only.

pff .. the last message I got from Andreas some months ago
was that V2 knows about the problem and will fix it
at that time there were only a few months missing

perhaps this is the fix ..

it is amazing. I do not think that the former archives were
accessible once in their completeness since the move of the list

>  >I asked because the former Syndicate list had few meetings in different
>>countries some years ago. I think Syndicate meeting was never held in
>>Serbia, it was planed for 1999 but the bombing happened, so it was held in
>>Budapest instead. Maybe Anna remembers.
>>

>>>  that's a good idea
>>
>>Yes, the live contact could show that we are just human beings.
>  >Andrej

we thought about it a few times. It got always stuck somewhere.

one could do it with or without money support
in both cases it will trigger a selection process

without money
people would either have to pay themselves to attend
or apply for money individually

with money
.. is there perhaps someone on the list who really likes to fill out forms ?
.. and is there possibly an organization somewhere who would like to give money
without that we need to invite someone who has nothing to do with this list
but is famous enough to serve as an excuse to give it ?

kindly,
Claudia