[syndicate] Re: Situation in Kosovo: Quotes of the day

Andrej Tisma aart at eunet.yu
Mon Mar 22 09:23:17 CET 2004

I am not sure I understood your questions. At the moment there is no problem
here. Europeans can come freely to visit bridges, factories, schools they
have bombed few years ago. But they are welcome. No fear. Next Al Khaeda
bomb could rather go off in Sofia, Temisoara, Warsaw... who knows. But Novi
Sad is still safe. Milosevic is also far away. Ideal for picnic. But if you
like you can boycott Serbia, in order to get some more Soros stinking money,
NGOs' support. I don't mind. I personally I do not feel Europe-sickness, I
am rather sick of Europe.
Best regards,
Andrej