No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Mar 21 02:27:48 CET 2004

>Because Iraqs borders were set by the British with no thought to the centurys of conflict between the Kurds,
>the Sunnis, and the Shiites

This was _the_ policy instituted by western powers, everywhere, and relies on the western concept of nationalism.
Interesting ... in our very modern epoch, when nation states are
challenged by the US, which is seeking a global monopoly on the authorized use of force.

The US gov is quite simply readapting the McDonalds corporate strategy.
Its opponents, eg. terrorists, have introduced "market reforms" / competition, within the global "use of force" business. Unsurprisingly, the US, once again shows its deep distaste for 'capitalism'.

Then again, competition _is_ for the unfit, as most McDonalds customers
a m p l y illustrate .... from McChicken to McQueda -> http://www.obesity.org

from planes to your bodies  .... p o o f