The Moon is Wanin out there

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Mar 19 02:16:10 CET 2004

The Moon is Wanin

out there

ne, it's ?1894)Repombers. a writer, or
slaves in the forest. through my >obotics will be hands-on; the demo
this writing is a graphological mechanism of the slaves in the forest.
art, crafts,
will be with the actual electronic components, sensors,
this writing is a graphological meditation of the forest hermitage. how
you plan to collabor
The workshop will focus on the specific n
that takes me upon the boat. this marches me upon the boat. OTHER CMDS >
during the retreat.d
with robotics:
this is an imaginative return.imple and affordable. Therehef
written disappearance this writing is a graphological mechanism of the
slaves in the forest. through my >

> :that way they c:this writing is out there. i don't believe in coding
this writing. this writing uses no protocols whatsoever. this writing is
in another language, but this writing is in no language whatsoever. this
writing 'just dodged a bullet from space.' this writing colonizes this
writing. this writing is colonized by that writing. but this writing is at
the end of a board or lever or seesaw and this writing is close to
toppling. then again this writing is teetering over the abyss or void.
this writing is at the borders of legibility. this writing is beyond them.
but this writing is definitely uncoded. this writing is definitely open
for all to read. this writing is of the utmost clarity. this writing is
pure. this writing is out there and farther than anyone can reach. i can't
reach this writing. repetition is a return through defuge to the imaginary
uncanny :this writing is a graphological meditation of the forest
hermitage.:this is an imaginative return.

this writing is a graphological mechanism of the slaves in the forest.
this writing is a graphological meditation of the forest hermitage.
that takes me upon the boat. this marches me upon the boat.
this is an imaginative return.

Alarm set for Thu Mar 18 20
ne, it's ?1894)Repo

Are you satisfied with your > ?he Ju
Would you like to add to
yesinf
A turmoil and desperationement iner was a member o
nightmare!r 18
A turmoil and desperationAlarm set for Thu Mar 18 20
ne, it's ?1894)Repo

_