No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Mar 18 19:52:37 CET 2004

>The BBC's Tim Franks in Baghdad says there was anger at the scene, most of it directed at the Americans,
>with local people claiming the hotel was hit by a missile from a US aircraft.

more smiles.

UP YOUR FUCKING `FREEDOM` MOTHER FUCKERS

>A White House

   ANGLO-SAXON ETHNIC MOTHER FUCKERS

>spokesman said the new attack would not deter efforts towards
"democracy, freedom and stability"

occident bullshit.

FREEDOM 2 EAT occident http://www.mcdonalds.com/bull
STABILITY 2 EAT occident http://www.mcdonalds.com/shit

>Bob
>--

+ YOUR MOTHER FUCKING NAMES & YOUR MOTHER FUCKING LANGUAGE MOTHER FUCKERS

>"There are deep historic divisions going back centuries right across the Balkans,
>and many of those historic pressures are represented in the divided communities of Kosovo"

There are deep historic divisions going back centuries right across the Balkans,
created by filthy ANGLO-SAXON ETHNIC MOTHER FUCKERS meddling in local affairs +
criss crossing the world map into nations according to ANGLO-SAXON ETHNIC MOTHER FUCKERS' FASCIST MOTHER FUCKING interests

>British troop deployment
>
>Germany - 22,500
>Northern Ireland - 13,500
>Iraq - 8,800
>Cyprus - 3,200
>Kuwait & Gulf countries - 1,385
>Falkland Islands - 1,240
>Bosnia and Croatia - 1,130
>Gibraltar - 420
>Afghanistan - 350
>Other UN missions - 450
>Sierra Leone - 100
>

>Source: Ministry of Defence

Ministry of ANGLO-SAXON ETHNIC MOTHER FUCKERS O f f e n c e

>Nato sends more troops to Kosovo
>

>"We have known all along when we committed ourselves to resolving the
>terrible ethnic conflict in the whole of the former republic of Yugoslavia that it was going to take some time.
>
>"Building nations is not an easy task."

STUUUUUUPID ANGLO-SAXON MOTHER FUCKER

It is precisely the mindless anglo-saxon neo-nazi nation building which has created ethnic conflict, MOTHER FUCKERS