i won't go to war because i am a coward

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Mar 16 14:18:00 CET 2004

i won't go to war because i am a coward
i won't go to all the wars i can remember
i remember all the small countries around us
the threats from iraq vietnam libya grenada nicaragua
you name it we're off again on again in europe asia middle east
us cowards will breed like crazy
we'll take over the world
there won't be any more wars

_

i go won't to go war to because war i because am am coward a i coward
won't all wars the i wars can can i remember won't small small countries
countries around around us us threats threats from from iraq iraq vietnam
vietnam libya libya grenada grenada nicaragua nicaragua you again name on
it again we're in off europe again asia on middle in you europe name asia
it middle we're east off cowards will us breed cowards like will crazy
breed we'll take over world take there be there any won't more be

i coward won't i go won't to go war to because war am i a am coward a all
to the all wars the can i remember can small the countries small around
countries us around threats the from threats iraq from vietnam iraq libya
vietnam grenada libya nicaragua grenada you east name you it name we're it
off we're again off on again in again europe in asia europe middle asia
east middle cowards us will cowards breed will like breed crazy like we'll
world take we'll over take world the there wars be won't any be more any

_