No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Mar 10 20:28:37 CET 2004

>http://www.quikcondoms.com/content.jsp?ch=fun_stuff&id=63

that is such a communistic + religious approach

a real charming + simply.elegant capitalist would realize that the [HIV] virus is
a perfect advertisement vehicle

GOODNESS IN A GLASS - http://www.tropicana.com/index.asp?id=88

Female sexual behaviour is dependant
on the VMH (same as implicated in feeding)

Tropicana Essentials - Shake well for a better taste

For 50 years, Tropicana has been providing
the great taste of pure squeezed orange juice.
Now, we're introducing a family [uuuu] of products
created for your individual health needs.

Build your defenses [permanent warfare] daily
Enjoy your mornings again [why]

Specially formulated [just4u] for a taste kids will love
Supports a healthy immune system

Carton specially designed [just4u] to preserve freshness
Essential Nutrion for growing children

Free [subsidized by the third world] mini music cd with purchase [play = simply business]

>Therefore I offer it to you as a PDF from my website with my humblest
>recommendations.

designer viruses