No subject

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Mar 8 06:45:00 CET 2004

ugly

you know who are you are
i hate you
i want to see you dead
i want to spit on your grave
you know who i am
i know where you live
i hate everyone around you
i hate your parents and your children
i hate your partner
everyone i know wishes to see you dead
no one wants to hear you any more
we will gather and laugh on your grave
ha ha ha ha ha
hee hee hee hee hee

you know who are i hate want to see dead
spit on your grave
am
where live
everyone around parents and children
partner
wishes no one wants hear any more
we will gather laugh ha hee

you know who you are know i hate want to i see want dead see spit to on
spit your on grave your am know where live know everyone around i parents
your and parents children your partner

wishes wishes no no one one wants wants hear hear any any more more we we
will will gather gather laugh laugh ha hee

you are know you who know are who i you hate i want i to want see to dead
you spit to on spit your on grave your am i where know live you everyone
hate around everyone parents your and parents children your partner your
wishes know no more one no wants one hear to any you more any we grave
will we gather will laugh and ha ha hee hee

__