[R][R][F]_BUCHAREST OPENING

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 5 09:57:58 CET 2004

3/4/2004 3:02:53 PM, fmadre at free.fr wrote:

>hopeless bullshit.
>
>f.

Good for you if you are so sure.
I tried to look up the project, but whenever i try
to have  a look at Agricola de Cologne's pages,
i see only some painfully politically correct hiperreal
interface, an explanation of the chief-curatorial project,
and since years it happens the same thing: i don't succeed to
see the artist's pages.
Pity that  Agricola de Cologne is among the few ones who have
the ambition to show and install  net art world-wide, perhaps
also projects that would deserve a better context.
Paradoxically net art and creative networks still remain
invisible within mainstream art and institutions. Not being
adequately historified, we see net art and networks diluted,
exploited, digested and reduced to a  chief-curatorial
concept, as it always happens in such cases.

greetings,
anna