badoodle le

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Mar 2 05:13:39 CET 2004

badoodle le

it's 's the he tiniest st little le nub ub blubber er
it it just st hangs gs there re and nd holds ds hands ds
a soft ft rubbery ry flubbery ry of of an an organ an
drinks ks when en it it wants ts to to
squishy hy and nd wishy hy
all ll little le men en made de little le things gs
all ll men en are re little le little le men en
bang ng bang ng bang ng look ok what at i can an do do
little le grimy my slimy my things gs whirl rl and nd curl rl
shrug ug its ts little le soldiers rs for or another er day ay
like ke a noodle le caboodle le

last st night ht when en i lay ay sleeping ng la la la
i thought ht of of this is la la la la

_