No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Mar 2 03:39:00 CET 2004

>asktherobot, a multi-media platform for sharing and responding to new
>art,
>presents:
>
>PROGRAMMED!

>************************** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
>**************************
>
>We are particularly interested in work that looks at the relationship
>between
>PROGRAMMING and HUMAN BEHAVIOR.
>Here's the question: even on an open stage, are we free to perform as we
>like? To what extent is our behavior programmed? are our thought
>processes
>coded?

If one lives in a democracy one is definetely coded

>Any live act that is able to make us laugh/cry/fume with anger is
>considered an investigation of the ways in which we are programmed

In a democracy one is invited to come to life on a stage / zoo
paid for by the "third world"

>asktherobot, a multi-media platform for sharing and responding to new
>art,

For some reason or other this made me think of Walmart, McDonalds playgrounds and Cycling74

>welcome to the stage.

da. Welcome to the "first world"

>If you have a LIVE ACT, ORIGINAL VIDEO/AUDIO, or WRITTEN WORK that you
>would like to present, see the submission guidelines below and contact
>us

>call for submissions to the vidja experimental video catalog
>
>i've started a section of my website to house experimental video by other
>artists.

1001 FUCKING ZOOZ

>PROGRAMMED!

MOTHER FUCKERS