No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Mar 22 02:10:20 CET 2004

>I am effected with this grave situation around my=
> country (again).

get used to it - the MOTHER FUCKERS are there to stay
so long as there is something to be had for FREE

on the other hand don't get used to it

>I didn't know about "Transeuropean Picnic" in Novi Sad. Is it serious, and =
>who will organize it? Is it for Syndicate members or some other group of pe=
>ople?

So, let me ask - why would we meet in .bio +?
For that matter - why do meet here +?

To listen to some .us automaton, some .is worker, to listen to your + my anti-occident sentiments,
to consume more ann's ... Has anyone become wealthy, healthy + impossibly attractive
reading Syndicate +?

>I'd like to meet you all

Fine with me